Translate/Traducir/Traduire

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Just a quick update

Not been up to much other than flat hunting online. Which seems to be finally paying off! I have two meetings on tuesday; one flat viewing and the other to meet a potential housemate. Still waiting on more. :)

So that's what I did most of yesterday with a brief interlude to go and complain to the phone shop that the battery they gave me was shit. I'd expect at least 3 days from a super simple phone - I wasn't even getting a day. Free replacement so I guess now we'll see if it was that battery or if they just suck in general!

Cooked dinner for Martin yesterday too. Anyone who's ever eaten with me has probably had my veggie pasta at least twice but hey, it was new to him and he seemed pretty happy with it. Couchsurfing points scored! Haha.

Going for a goodbye lunch with the volunteer I'm replacing so hopefully will meet some new friends there, then out again tonight with the german girl, Alex, that I met at the tango lesson and some other couchsurfers. And it's actually sunny today! :D Dunno if that means it'll be warm... hmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)