Translate/Traducir/Traduire

Monday, 20 August 2012

Buscando piso (Flat hunting)

Whilst flat hunting is never enjoyable, I'm really excited for my first viewings tomorrow. I've got 3, pretty much in a row and I'm really hoping to find something good as living out of a suitcase sucks and I don't want to overstay my welcome, even though Martin's said it's fine for me to stay as long as I need to in order to find something.

I think I'm sort of beginning to get the hang of the bus system too which is handy as it's ridiculously cheap to get around and super practical. And as long as you don't mind walking a bit, it's usually easy enough to just get one collectivo and avoid having to change (always a pain).

Meeting up with Albert tonight - the Spanish guy I met on my bus from the Airport so that'll be nice. :)

Here's some pictures of kittens to brighten up your day:



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the blogging...it's fascinating to hear see the city being unwrapped as you work out your way around...

    ReplyDelete

If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)