Translate/Traducir/Traduire

Monday, 5 November 2012

Lost words

*Backdated to last Monday*

Having spent most of the weekend in Chilian company, I think I can now understand them a bit better. Cachai po? Win!
Friday night I was invited round by one of Francisco's housemates and we sat chatting for a couple of hours, waiting for the boys to get back from work and maybe head out somewhere. However, they didn't show up until 3.30, and they were in no state for party. Sooooo since nobody was going anywhere and they were all headed bedwards, I ended up staying on the sofa - my first sleep away from my flat since I arrived. In a bizarre sort of way I felt inducted.

[I wrote a lot more of this post, but it seems it got deleted somehow and now I can't remember. Boooo!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)