Glad that didn't last long. Was rather inconvenient to say the least.
The other exciting news I have is that I got my late birthday present from Andres (my housemate)...
FIRE POI.
I've got such an awesome housemate!!! Can't believe how lucky I got! ^_^
For those who don't know... it looks like this:
So now I have some real motivation to get good and practice lots so that hopefully I'll be able to put on a reasonable show with them before I leave in December. (No chance I'll be as good as that guy though....) I'm gonna try and find someone to show me some stuff and refine my technique. Obviously without fire... If I can get good enough to try with fire that'd be awesome but if not I'll just have to come back when I'm half decent.
Was practicing on the roof terrace this evening... Hench arms here I come! :P
I've been meaning to get good at poi for ages. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)