![]() |
| Workmates |
It was a fairly chilled affair, even though the flat was nearing capacity at one point! I had my room cleared as back up but in the end it was just used pretty much as a cloak room. I was a bit disappointed that some of the people I would have wanted there couldn't make it but it was still an enjoyable evening, and now I have an excuse to stretch my birthday out further to go celebrate with other friends. :P
I even had a cake... And ballons... And a bar of chocolate. Yay birthday! Plus flowers from my daddy the day after. N'aww!
The last troupe left around 5.30 am. I lost an hour somewhere and eventually got to sleep around 6.30.
Monday was very chilled. Andres and I got up around 2 and I stayed in my pjs for the majority of the afternoon. Spent the afternoon chatting to friends and family on skype and finishing off some work that needed doing for Tuesday.
A well deserved rest. Sunday night might sound like a fairly late one, but for Argentine folk, 6.30 is nothing. However, I had been partying Argentine style all of Saturday night, getting home at the respectable hour of 8.30am. So the two combined makes for a fairly substantial birthday weekend I think! Especially when considering that all of Sunday afternoon was taken up by doing our big monthly shop at the Coto and the evening was dedicated to party prep!
Thankfully I'd skipped on Friday night, choosing instead to lie in bed listening to piano music and watching the storm outside from my bedroom window. A good choice I think.



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)