Translate/Traducir/Traduire

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Transitioning to permenance

.... Or at least SOMETHING resembling it... 

Everything is great.
Really really great.

Everyday is different, everyday is constructive. I feel like I've finally found the thing I stopped to look for. I've found community and commitment and things that are worth working towards.
I think I've finally stopped feeling restless and am now directing all my energy into projects and people.

Work is going well. My market workmates are fantastic, and the market itself is a thriving community that I'm thrilled to be a part of - I was even trusted with supervising by myself last week!
The traders are lovely, I get to wear facepaint to work sometimes, and I can do acrobatics and party with my boss. 

I've had enough other work with occasional interpreting/invigilating plus the building work I've been doing with a friend to supplement my income over summer and there will be more market work as September rolls around with more university markets. 

All the practical skills I've been gaining lately have motivated me to improve my living arrangement and I'm making plans to make my small room into the best and cosiest den you could imagine!
I'm no longer so scared of winter... I've got my own project as well as being part of everyone else's. Working hard gets you involved and involvement leads to opportunities. We've been discussing plans for future building projects and we're talking about becoming skilled craftswomen. I'm excited to see what happens next...

But maybe after a nap... and a massage? Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave something here for me, I'll soon pass by and collect it.
Comments or questions welcome :)